"OK, Cheryl checking in . . . I do want you to know that I have been abandoned by the women of this family and have succumbed to the whole football pick thing.
"I have no idea what I am doing - I just look at stats that make no sense and look for the longest lines on the bar graphs. :)
"So far so good? Makes life more interesting in a male-dominated home.
"Thanks, Laura and Jenny, for coming along for the ride."
[Scott's second note: Yes, the "lowly" Cheryl outpicked everybody this past weekend with our group's best score of Saturday's 10 games. Don't let her fool you with all the "woe is me" talk.]
[Scott's latest addition: After three weeks of football picks, Austin is the early runaway leader, with Laura, Cheryl and Scott tied for second.]
2 comments:
I feel like it's the Taylors vs. the non-Taylors (and the Taylors are whoopin' us!)
Jon, don't forget to mention that if you would have been on the bandwagon the first week of picks, you would have totally been "whoopin" the rest of us :) As it is, you are managing to catch up without an entire weeks' score!
Post a Comment