We can report that there has finally been a win for Braden's team this week. They beat Canyon View 12-0 and the celebrating was intense! Go Lions!
We sure love having Austin and Laura, and sometimes Breanna, come to Braden's games with us. They are really supportive of him and remind him that he is not an only child yet!
We are looking forward to a fun weekend with Amanda visiting from BYU Idaho and celebrating Breanna's 19th Birthday...YEAH! I think we are planning on a "Ladies Night" during priesthood...any ideas?
Breanna has a goal to do something each week with someone that she did not know before starting BYU and is doing great so far! I am proud of her for that goal, it sounds like fun.
We may have reports next week on her date to the Chinese Acrobat show this weekend with a new young man in our home ward. He teaches primary for us and his class just loves him. He will go on a mission this winter.
Have a good Conference Weekend! Love to you all! Cheryl
2 comments:
Fanga is such a cool name.
I'm sorry we haven't come to game night recently. It's my fault. =(
However, I am looking forward to humbling you all again with my amazing football predictions. Yeah, I put the ESP in ESPN! =)
Mom: thanks for the post. Braden is looking good! Congrats on the win!
Post a Comment