As I have posted comments on blogs the past few days, my attention has been drawn to the "word verification" codes needed to authorize and authenticate the posting. I think maybe this blog might require the same code. You know what I'm talking about, the scrambled letters that at first look like my tray of leftover letter tiles in a game of Scrabble. But if you start to look at them closely, they start to look like real words, funny expressions.
And so, for the next little while, I'm going to end most of my comments with the "word verification" that I'll need to type in to post the comment. See if you don't think they look and read funny.
LATE ADDITION (01.23.09): In addition to putting the "verification" at the end of my posted comments, I may add a suggested definition - kind of like a twist on the old "sniglets" game.
4 comments:
Those word verifications bug me :) But for the fun of it mine is poequate
Ha ha! I can't tell you how many times I type them wrong and have to retype!
"elmad" - the large globs that occur in elementary school craft projects when kids use too much glue.
I win.
You are speaking a foreign language to me. My name is Queen. What are you talking about? I sure liked the beautiful pictures and wondered who made the heart? Great Blogger. I love you. Mom
"Uningi" a famous italian-japanese pasta dish served yearly to the group of ninja-wannabes who've recently failed Ninja Training Camp.
AL
Post a Comment