I saw my first crocus of spring today...and it is only February 27!
I took a picture I was so excited!
This winter has seemed so long and cold that it was a delight to see a flower already!
Here's hoping for an early start to SPRING!
Now, a little note about SPRING CLEANING...
something I do not really do.
The other day I had to change a couple of light bulbs in the chandelier in the kitchen and while I was up there, I did some dusting. I was embarrassed to realize that the outer glass bowls of this particular chandelier that I had begun to think of as "frosted" glass, were in reality clear! They were so dusty that we had forgotten how they were supposed to look. Now they are so much more beautiful...let's hope that I do spring cleaning more than once a year!!
3 comments:
Now Cheryl, Don't try and tell me there is more than one spring in a year and cleaning should be done more than once a year. You go right on believing that "myth" if you want to.
Such a beautiful picture of the crocus.
Ohh! I want to pick it! I would even settle for just seeing a crocus or any sign of spring! Thanks for sharing mom. There's hope that spring is coming!
It me pretty nostalgic. Who's going to work in your gardens? :(
Love this picture!!! I am so excited for Spring! I am ready to go on walks and not freeze to death anymore.
Post a Comment