Seeing as we may not all be together for a long while, we had to take some family pictures. We found a deserty place on the way home from church and had the full-time missionaries in our ward come take them with us.
We took more pictures at home of the smaller family groups to put in our family room here at the mission home. If you cannot wait until next Christmas for a picture, let me know and I can send you what you need.
3 comments:
oh good. you posted them, so now I feel like i can share them too! :) They turned out great! I've enjoyed reading all of the posts you put up - they make me smile too! Wonderful, wonderful memories! Thanks for making it that way Mom & Dad! Lots of love from NJ
Fun pictures!!! Thank you for posting the one of the whole group...I will print me a copy and add it to my "Some family trees have an overabundant crop of nuts" wall!!!!
Love the colors and love the people even more!
Post a Comment