Some surprises are better than others.
This is one of the better surprises.
May 10 we were at Braden's Spring Choir Concert...isn't he handsome??? And he can sing really well!
It was a great evening. We got to be parents for a while.
After the concert, Braden was anxious to get home quickly. Not a strange thing.
However, he did ask us to get on facebook as soon as we got home. That was strange.
Well, I did not wait...after all, I do have a smart phone. So I went to facebook and found this...
Well, it did not take me long to figure out that this was MY KITCHEN AT THE MISSION HOME! The hunt was on! We looked for Bre and found her in our closet! What a wonderful surprise! We had her all weekend and it felt so good to have a couple kids in the house again. We are not ready for this whole "empty nest" thing!
She also brought me the cute stripe skirt you see here...so of course we had to shop for some matching things to go with it.
You are welcome ANYTIME!
3 comments:
Sneaky girl!!!!
I'm sure her quick trip was amazing!
jealousy. yup. envy... yep. :(
healthy kind? I think so...
miss you guys very much!
Your front door is like a swinging door with people coming and going. You make everyone feel so welcome, I think it will always be that way.
Happy, Happy Birthday Cheryl
Post a Comment