The Taylor Family

The Taylor Family

Friday, October 26, 2012

Back At School

 Breanna invited me to come to her class on Friday and be the CLEANING FAIRY!!!
I did not get pictures of this, but just say that I was very attractive in my scrubbie adorned hat, with my cape and duster and glasses!  I inspected each desk in the room and awarded prizes from my cleaning bucket!


The kids loved it.



Then I came back in as Mrs. Taylor to read the class a Halloween story.  I read "Shake Dem Bones" and had them keep the beat for me and join in on certain parts.  They performed admirably.
 They were thrilled that Miss Taylor and I joined them for lunch...all wanting to sit by us!  Bre and I shared a lunch and it was really pretty good!

It was Farm Day at school complete with a cow, tractor, Miss Utah and all sorts of displays and such.  If only I wore my farm clothes!
 After lunch, Austin and Laura and Brooklyn joined us and Austin did a really neat presentation to the class about what DESIGN means and taught them about the power of having a recognizable LOGO.
 He did a GREAT job of engaging the kids in the discussion!
He had a bunch of common logos that he had them guess.
 They were SO EXCITED!!!

When he was done, he then had them design a FRANKLIN FALCONS logo.

It was awesome!  This class had a truly incredible day!

They have the BEST TEACHER in the world!

No comments: