The Taylor Family

The Taylor Family

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trek Temple Outing

I am really far behind in posting, but wanted to get this one out there. In June we had a really fun youth activity going up to the Provo Temple to do baptisms for the dead. My job was to take the youth who were not yet 12 yet, but who would be by our trek date in August. We went up to the temple with the older kids, and then when they went downstairs, we walked around the grounds. It was such a pretty day and we took a blanket and Scott's laptop with a powerpoint presentation that I used to talk to them about preparing to go to the temple. We had a wonderful discussion, with great questions by my three friends. It was a great activity. You can see Braden in the center back, and me on the far right with my arm around Emily. Of course, the great draw of the whole activity was that I had promised ice cream cones at Macey's when we were done!

No comments: