The Taylor Family

The Taylor Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

AMANDA'S RECEPTION

 PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINE TO SEE ALL PHOTOS OF THIS EVENT!  YOU CAN COPY AND SAVE THEM FROM THE PICASA WEB ALBUM I CREATED



 I hope to post about Amanda's sealing...but I have no pictures from that, so if anyone has some, send them to me through Google plus or Dropbox or something.  I want to get them all added to this web album for everyone to have access to.


ANYWAYS,  Here are the helpers for setting up for Amanda and Jimmy's reception!

Vicky ( I missed getting a photo of Lizzie, I am so sorry!)




Cody




Mackenzie




Jimmy





Mike




Breanna




Dad and Jordan




Scott





and Susan.

We had most of the prep work done and ready to set up...Bre helped me for weeks!!!  And Susan jumped right in and came over every day after she got here to help too!


And it all turned out just LOVELY!

When Amanda flew out several weeks ago, all the ideas just flowed, and with her and Mackenzie, we went out and pulled together a plan in one day!  Then we pulled together the details over the next 3 weeks.  It was awesome!




LeAnn was THE MASTER of the cake!  She could totally do this professionally, but if she is like me...we only do these things for people we REALLY LOVE!!!!








Here is what made this event the most special for us! 

FAMILY!!!

 Google does this funny thing when it senses a sequence of photos...so enjoy these three funny family picture taking photo collages!

 And then, go to the link at the top of the page to see the REAL photos that you will want to save for your memories!



This photo says it all...the happiness of the event is evident!
The crowning event of the day was inside the temple when this couple was sealed for eternity.
It was an honor to be there with them and we are so grateful for EVERY member of our family and for WHO THEY ARE! 

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA AND JIMMY!
WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was a beautiful event!
Your motion gifs make me think I'm looking at a Harry Potter photo.

Jenna said...

I enjoyed catching up on many many blog posts!