They told us in a very fun way...by letting the boys open a giftbag filled with balloons the color of the gender.
As you can see, we are SEEING BLUE AGAIN with the Jensen family! We are delighted! Their boys are ADORABLE, so another will be so fun!
Jenna's due date is May 12...so I have moved my preschool classes around to finish a week early so I can fly out there as close to that date as possible...knowing that her other boys came 2 weeks early, I will pri=obably miss the birth, but look forward to at least being able to step in and help this time.
3 of our last 4 grandbabies were born while we served our mission to AZ. I was able to go for 1 week when Laura had some complications, but other than that, really missed out on some of these sweet times with new babies.
CONGRATULATIONS JENSEN FAMILY! We love blue!
No comments:
Post a Comment